Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Oops!!




So, okay, I have to correct an error...I thought I had 200 clicks on my website yesterday, but come to find out they were the multitude of clicks on my website BY about 25 people! Still, 25 people to my website is a HUGE improvement over 2-3! Still, I now I have my new job ahead of me to submit to more free Safe List sites and create more traffic. You can get free credits just for joining these sites and put up your ads and get real traffic. If you would like to know a list of sites to join, email me at incomeisgreat@gmail.com or leave me a message here.

So I'm excited I made $700 online in August. If I can do that as a starter, I can do better with more knowledge and practice! Come see some of the sites I've made money at or have learned how to make money with @ http://albiessite.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment