Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Do You Like What You Do?


You know, making money is fine and necessary, but here's a question that is important too: Do you like what you do? I mean, for me, its not like waking up and going to the beach but I like working for Ontrac, delivering packages. I like being out in the sunshine every day, I like that I get to walk around a bit and get some excercize and yet can still drive around listening to music while I work on a strategy to get all the packages delivered the fastest way possible. There's a certain amount of challenge to it all that I enjoy too. So yes, its not sailing but its a good job and I like doing it. And if I went sailing EVERY day, that would probably get boring. I hope you like what you do too!

 Feel free to send me a message if you would like to share or if you like what you do too - or if you don't and would like to work on changing something.

 :-) ~Albie
http://albiesshop.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment