Wednesday, September 12, 2012

"A Day in the Life of An Affiliate Marketer"



**
I'm excited this morning! I just added 878 Articles to my blog!! They are all free to download when you become a silver member of World Profit. One of the reasons I'm so excited is because all these articles help your blogs SEO tremendously. Its like giving your blog a rocket booster! And that's not all. Yesterday I was able to register all my websites and blogs to 3000 important worldwide registries recognized by Google. I finally feel like I'm getting somewhere. Its taken me a year to get an understanding of how to make a living online.

A Day In The Life Of An Affiliate Marketer "In the process of doing all the necessities, the marketer is logged on to a chat room where he or she interacts with other affiliates and those under that same program. This is where they can discuss things on how to best promote their products.

There are things to be learned and it is a continuous process. Sharing tips and advices is a good way of showing support. There may be others out there wanting to join and may be enticed by the discussion that is going on. There is no harm in assuming what opportunities ahead..."
By Jeffrey Lant CEO of World Profit.com

**
In my stock world, I've sold out of my long time holdings of SYK and TNDM and am now considering buying BIDU (the google of China). BIDU has doubled its EPS four times in the last ten years. So I'm impressed with its financial numbers. Bidu is way below its half price tag of $286. I would give BIDU a sticker price of $573. So to buy it now at 107.35 seems like an incredible deal. It also has an incredible Net income of almost half of what it makes! Amazing. You can read more about my thoughts on the stock market etc...at http://threetakesonthemarket.blogspot.com

**
I can't forget to share my sailing thoughts. This is from my latest true story called Catalina Gale, Part VI: Nightmare at Sea:

"I climbed out into the cockpit again, just in time to see some huge following seas pushing us towards shore. We were virtually leapfrogging towards the rocks. Just on the other side of the rocks was the safety of the Harbor we were so earnestly longing for. But we were not safe yet by any means. We were surfing so quickly down the front of each wave that we would have to time the entrance like clockwork..."

**
This verse stood out to me today and gave me encouragement. I feel like God is in control of all the things that seem like I have little control over:

"I lift up my eyes to the hills—
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth." Psalm 121

No comments:

Post a Comment