Monday, September 10, 2012

Sailing Thru Life...


On Friday evening I made a breakthrough in my internet marketing an had OVER 200 clicks viewing my website! I'm so grateful to World Profit.for giving me the direction I needed. I realized that this August I made close to $310 online - $700 if you count stuff sold on Craigslist. Hey - its a start! I remember making $20 after six months of playing with the internet!

Isn't this the coolest sailboat picture?! I love double masted sailboats with gaff rigging! I took this picture while out sailing in the sunset one evening as the boat passed by mine. :)

For TONS of true sailing stories, feel free to visit my website: http://www.sailingwithalbie.blogspot.com !!!!

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again. Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything!..." Interesting how God not only does NOT want us to worry but wants us to go FIVE STEPS AHEAD and rejoice too! Wow! I certainly needed to hear THAT! Thank You God.


No comments:

Post a Comment