Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hurray! A GREAT NEW DAY!


Want to live here?! Haha!

Good morning!

Such a beautiful day. A time to remember how much God loves us and is helping us. Sometimes life gets really difficult and its hard to believe this. That's where real faith comes in. Learning how to trust God and depend on His help after doing all you can with our limited resources.

I'm excited to share with you that yesterday I climbed the marketing ladder a little higher, so to speak, and was able to build up more online traffic to my site. I sent out over 200,000 business emails! I've gone from 60,000 to 100,000 and now finally to 200k! From that I had 148 views of my website and two logins and free signups. So I keep pushing on knowing that the more advertising, the higher the ratio will get! Building a home based business is something you have to keep pushing on every day, a little more here and a little more there till you've built it up.

Here's a stock quote for you that my friend Troy gave me:
"People make financial mistakes because of two reasons: FEAR and GREAD." To see more stock info. feel free to check out our stock blog at http://threetakesonthemarket.blogspot.com

HAVE A SUPER DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment